Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reflections of an MBA applicant

1. Walk through your resume. I weaved my post MBA goals here itself.
2. Why Wharton
3. What will you like to be remembered as post Wharton?
4. Which activities you will like to do outside of class?
5. What will your current team mates describe you as?
6. A personal weakness?
7. Weakness in application?
8. Biggest success!
9. How do you define success?
10. Quite a few questions about the EC stuff I had done/was doing. Like what do you do in this activity? Why did you do that? Do you still do this?
11. Any questions for the interviewer. And before I asked any questions, she told me about her background and what she was interested in at Wharton etc… That was really appreciated as then I could choose appropriate questions!

Overall, I feel it went well. Could I have done better? No doubt! There were times when I felt stuttering, and red in the face, something I could have avoided had I prepared a little more for the interview! I also rambled a little too much and my eyes were popping out because of the well known reasons ;) But I rather not sweat over it and enjoy my time in Bangalore.

She also talked about my flight plans and I thanked her for rescheduling the interview; that again was a nice touch on her part!

Addition: Thanks to Aregon for the comfortable talk which helped me clear my mind from work and concentrate on Iview! And also for the help in travel plans :-)

No comments:

Archives