1. What do you understand by UML. How to interpret UML diagrams?
2. State the effect of encapsulation, inheritance, and use of interfaces on architectural characteristics?
3. Differentiate between 2 tier, 3 tier and n-tier architectures.
4. How do the following characteristics scalability,performance, high availabilty behave based on the above architecture selected.
5. In what all ways (methods/concepts) can we achieve integration with legacy/n-n-legacy applications using JAVA technologies.
6. List the required classes/interfaces that must be provided for an EJB technology.
7. Distinguish stateful and stateless Session beans.
8. Distinguish Session and Entity beans.
9. Recognize appropriate uses for Entity, Stateful Session, and Stateless Session beans.
10. State the transactional behavior in a given scenario for an enterprise bean method with a specified transactional deployment descriptor.
11.Given a requirement specification detailing security and flexibility needs, identify architectures that would fulfill those requirements.
12. Identify costs and benefits of using an intermediate data-access object between an entity bean and the data resource.
13. State the benefits of bean pooling in an EJB container.
14. State the benefits of Passivation in an EJB container.
15. State the benefit of monitoring of resources in an EJB container.
16. Explain how the EJB container does lifecycle management and has the capability to increase scalability.
17. Given a scenario description, distinguish appropriate from inappropriate protocols to implement that scenario.
18. Identify a protocol, given a list of some of its features, where the protocol is one of the following: HTTP, HTTPS, IIOP, JRMP.
19. Select from a list, common firewall features that might interfere with the normal operation of a given protocol.
20. State the benefits of using design patterns.
21. State the name of a design pattern given the UML diagram and/or a brief description of the pattern’s functionality.
22. Select from a list benefits of a specified design pattern.
23. Identify the design pattern associated with a specified J2EE feature.
24. Identify scenarios that are appropriate to implementation using messaging, EJB, or both.
25. List benefits of synchronous and asynchronous messaging.
26. Select scenarios from a list that are appropriate to implementation using synchronous and asynchronous messaging.
27. State three aspects of any application that might need to be varied or customized in different deployment locales.
28. Match the following features of the Java 2 platform with descriptions of their functionality, purpose or typical uses: Properties, Locale, ResourceBundle, Unicode, java.text package, 29. InputStreamReader and OutputStreamWriter.
30. Select from a list security restrictions that Java 2 environments normally impose on applets running in a browser.
31. Given an architectural system specification, identify appropriate locations for implementation of specified security features, and select suitable technologies for implementation of those features.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Java Architect Interview Questions 82
1. What do you understand by UML. How to interpret UML diagrams?
- Q & A on Teoretical ANalysis of Router Systems
- Q & A on Application Level Gateways,
- Q & A on Ethernet Transceivers and "10BaseT",
- Q & A on 100BaseT and 10BaseT Cabling,
- Q & A on One LAN or Many LANs on a Campus,
- Q & A on ICMP and UDP "ping",
- Q & A on Netweork Analyzer Software,
- Q & A on Writing a Network Analyzer,
- Q & A on Interpreting IP Addresses in Octal,
- Q & A on New Top-Level Domains for DNS,
- Q & A on WAP and TCP.
- Q & A on TCP Segment Lengths.
- Q & A on TCP/IP Between Hosts on a Single Network....
- Q & A on "Internetworking with TCP/IP, Volume 1".
- Q & A on TPC/IP Layering Model,
- Q & A on IP Address Prefixes and Suffixes
- Q & A on "Net 0" IP Addresses.
- Q & A on Network Standard Byte Order and User Data...
- Q & A on Network Topologies,
- Q & A on Code for Internetworking with TCP/IP, Vol...
- Q & A on Attenuation in Ethernet Network Design
- Q & A on Hardware Technologies
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 1
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 2.
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 3.
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 4.
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 5,
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 6.
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 7.
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 8.
- Computer Network Questions and Answers Part 9,
- networking 146
- Basic Networkin Questions - 2, 142
- Basic Networkin Questions - 1 140
- Networking, Socket Programming, Inter-Process Comm...
- Networking Interview questions 134
- Networking Interview questions 130
- Computer Networking Interview Questions 128
- Networking Interview Questions 126
- JAVA QUESTIONS 125
- JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS 120
- Core Java Test Paper1 116
- Java Interview Questions And Answers 112
- Java Interview Questions And Answers 108
- Advanced enterprise Java interview questions 106
- Advanced JAVA questions 104
- (FAQ) Advanced Java Interview Questions 100
- TrainJava Blog interviews 98
- Java Exceptions Questions 94
- Java technical interview guide - part 1 90
- Advanced Java Interview Questions And Answers 88
- Java J2EE Interview Questions and Answers 84
- Java Architect Interview Questions 82
- Advanced enterprise Java Interview Questions 80
- java script interview questions 78
- importent java interviews and answers
- importent study interview questions in java 74
- java total interview questions 68
- java interviews 66
- importent java interview questions 64
- java importent studying questions
- core java importent interviews 62
- corejava 60
- interviews of corejava 58
- corejava interviews 54
- core java more interviews 52
- core java inerviews 51
- core java interview questions 50
- corejava 50
- Core Java Interview Questions and Answers 48
- Core Java Interview Questions and Answers 46
- 300 Core java interview questions And Answer 44
- Java Interview Questions and Answers 40
- Java Interview Questions and Answers 34
- Java Interview Questions and Answers 32
- Java Interview Questions and Answers 30
- Java Interview Questions and Answers 28
- java interview questions 26
- java importent interview questions 24
- Java and Perl Web programming interview questions ...
- java interview questions 22
- Basic Java interview question 16
- Some Java Job Interview Questions 15
- Java Technical Questions with Answers 14
- Table of Contents:
- Visual Basic Interview Questions 13
- Java Interview Questions... 12
- Advanced enterprise Java Interview Questions
- Advanced Java Programming Interview Questions 10
- java questions 9
- Advanced Java Interview Questions 8
- Java interview questions 7
- JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (5)
- JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (4)
- JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (3)
- JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (2)
- JAVA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS 1
- Core Java Interview Questions books
- core java importent questions
- 30 simple Java questions
- ▼ April (137)